Dec. 29, 2019
Wishing you all a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR! May 2020 be filled with good health, new adventures and lots of time to be creative!
It is time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps!
We have a fabulous color challenge for all of you!
Use a minimum of 3 colors and a neutral of your choice.
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- The colors from this challenge MUST be the primary colors on your project.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday, Jan. 10th @ 6pm EST.
My card is created on a white card base. I added a black panel on top of the base. Then I trimmed a dark gray panel with a stitched die. The top layer is a light gray panel and I stamped the trees in black using the Rubbernecker Stamp set Winters Night. The snow is from the same stamp set and I stamped it on top of the trees with white ink. I love the way this turned out. I stamped the sentiment in black ink. It is a very simple and serene card.
Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.