Well, this will be my last blog for the year. The year certainly flew by and I want to thank all of you for your support! I am looking forward to making cards in the new year and hopefully, I can get back to entering a few challenges.
It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps! We have a gorgeous color challenge for all of you!
Use a minimum of 3 colors and a neutral of your choice.
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- The colors from this challenge MUST be the primary colors on your project.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday Jan.11th @ 6pm EST.
I had a lot of fun creating this card. I think my blue background is a little darker than the challenge picture, but hey, it's still in the same family! I used watercolor paper and distressed the top layer with Broken China and Stormy Sky Distress Oxide inks. I splattered white paint on the top after it dried and also added a few drops of water. That gave the effect of snow. The snowmen and bird are from Honey Bee Stamps Snow Buddies. I used the matching Dies to cut them out. I colored the accessories with Copic Markers and outlined the snowmen with Copics, too. The snow banks were cut using the Lawn Fawn Hillside Borders. I stamped the words "Let It" off a a stamp I found in my collection and the snow die is a retired Stampin' Up die. I cut it out in black and then four times in white for dimension. I love the way this turned out. It made me smile!
Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.