December 26, 2021
I hope all of you had a fabulous Christmas!
It's time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps! We have a fun color challenge for all of you!
Use a minimum of 3 colors and a neutral of your choice.
My card is created on a white card base. I added a panel of Night of Navy. The next panel is a piece of patterned paper from my stash that has shades of pinks in ombre. The acetate is from Stampin Up. It is from a collection called Golden Garden Specialty Acetate. It is so pretty! The sentiment is from the Stampin' Up Floral Gallery Dies. I cut the sentiment in Night of Navy and Gold glitter paper. The Happy Birthday is stamped using the Art Gallery SU set. I added gold sequins to complete my card!
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- The colors from this challenge MUST be the PRIMARY colors on your project. Please do not combine our colors with any other color challenges.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!