Nov. 29, 2020
It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players!
The lovely Anne Marie is our hostess this week and she has a fantastic Tic Tac Toe Board for all of us! We can't wait to see what you create!
My card is created using the top row: Patterned Paper, Die Cut and Embossing.
My card is created on a white card base. I added a snowy red background with Patterned Paper cut with a stitched rectangle die. I added a white rectangle embossed with a snow embossing folder. A green rectangle was added. The patterned papers are from Simple Stories: A Vintage North Pole Collection. I added a fun Vintage Santa using foam for dimension. The Santa is from the A Vintage North Pole Collection-Bit and Pieces. The sentiment is from the SugarPea Designs Here Comes Santa Claus stamp set. I stamped the sentiment is black and cut it out with a die.
- Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
- Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
- Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
- Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
- Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!