It's time to play along with the Sunday Stamps Challenge!
This week Melissa has a fabulous sketch challenge for all of us! We can't wait to see what you create!
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday June 12th @ 6pm EST.
My card is created for my nephew. He is turning 30! How did that happen? He is an avid bird watcher! He takes a lot of pictures and when I found this Tim Holtz camera stamp in my stash, I knew just what I wanted to do. I found some masculine papers in my stash and followed the sketch to great this card. I did sponge some distress ink around the camera to make it look aged. The sentiment says it all. This card was very easy to put together. I will be using this sketch again!
Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.
Sunday Stamps Design Team