It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players!
Can you believe this is our 600th challenge??? We are very thankful for all of you that have played along with us over the years. It is such an amazing team and I am honored to be a part of it. THANK YOU for being so loyal and supportive over the years! We wouldn't be here without YOU!
The fabulous Ann is our hostess this week. She has a very fun challenge for all of us! "Kards for Kids" is the theme for the week. There are sooo many ideas for this challenge. Have fun and we can't wait to see what you create!
Remember, at The Paper Players, when we say Clean and Simple, we mean cards or projects that:
- Have minimal layers and embellishments
- Have plenty of open, or "white" space
- Are simple and uncluttered
My card is created on a white card base. I used a journal die by SugarPea Designs. I cut a striped one and a white one. I added a stamp of subjects by Technique Tuesday Stamps. This stamp is no longer available, but I will keep it because I love to make school cards. I added two pencils that were stamped in black ink using the Sugar Pea Design Teacher's Pet stamp set. I colored them with Copic Markers. I added a red twine bow around the journal piece. To keep it CAS, I did not add any other details. That is always hard for me.
In Georgia, the children go back to school in two weeks. This card is for my Granddaughter Addison. She will be in 8th Grade. I do not know how that is even possible. I thought this card wasn't too childish. She is a full blown teenager now and too cool for lots of things. LOL!
- Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
- Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
- Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
- Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!
Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Teams.
The Paper Players Design Team
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!