It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players!
The amazing Ann is our hostess this week and she has a fun Tic Tac Toe Challenge for all of us! I love TTT boards because the variety of cards is always so creative! Have fun and we can't wait to see what you create!
I used the diagonal: Patterned Paper, Embossing, Die Cut.
I created a slim line card using dies. I found a piece of Halloween paper that had this fun spider on it. I cut it to fit the card with the die. I embossed the spider webs across the top in black embossing powder. I cut the BOO out of alpha bet letter dies. It was such an easy card to create!
- Create a new paper-craft project specifically for this challenge.
- Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
- Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
- Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
- Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
- Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!
Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.
The Paper Players Design Team
Anne Marie Hile
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!