Saturday, December 7, 2019

Sending You Warm Wishes Sketch Saturday #593


Dec. 7, 2019

 Good Morning Everyone...
We have a great sponsor this week:

MMedel Illustrations has generously offered digital stamps of the winner's choice.

And make sure to subscribe to the MMedel Illustrations mailing list for a free digi by emailing mmedelillustration@yahoo.com!!

Here is sketch #593:


I used the MFT poinsettia dies for my purple poinsettia.  I used two shades of purple.  I used white glimmer paper for the banner.   


Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  We sure hope you will join us this week with your wonderful creations!  Don't forget to stop by all the DT blogs for lots of inspiration!  

HUGS!

Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!