April 17, 2022
HAPPY EASTER/Passover to ALL that celebrate this Blessed Season! I hope your weekend is filled with special moments!
I am the hostess at The Paper Players this week. April Showers bring May Flowers so, let's get creative and celebrate Spring in all it's glory! Remember- CLEAN AND SIMPLE should have minimal layers, minimal embellishments and lots of white space.
Sunday Stamps has an amazing pastel color challenge for you to use. Such pretty, happy Spring colors!
My card is created on a white card base. I cut a top panel in white using the MFT Inside & Out Stitched Arch Dies. I stamped the little girl, the puddles and rain drops using BB Rain of Shine Stamp Set. I colored the girl and puddles using Copic Markers. I paper pieced her jacket with pink card stock and added white polka dots with a gel pen. The sentiment is stamped in black using the same stamp set. I added Glossy Accents to her boots and the rain puddles for dimension. Wink of Stella was added in her hair.
Use a minimum of 3 colors and a neutral of your choice.
The Paper Players
1. Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
2. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
3. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
4. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.
Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
5. All stamping products are welcome.
6. Have fun!
Challenge Guidelines --SUNDAY STAMPS
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- The colors from this challenge MUST be the PRIMARY colors on your project. Please do not combine our colors with any other color challenges.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on April 29th @ 6pm EST.
Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Teams.
The Paper Players Design Team
Anne Marie Hile
Sunday Stamps Design Team
Claire Broadwater (me)
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!