November 27, 2022
The Amazing Laurie is our hostess and she has a fun Sketch Challenge for all of us! We can't wait to see what you create.
The fabulous Color Challenge at Sunday Stamps is perfect for the season! So many possibilities with this one! Have Fun!
My card is created on a white card base. I added a fun piece of Christmas paper to the background. I stamped the Santa from the Simon Says Stamp Christmas Cheer stamp set in black and colored him with Copic Markers. I added Wink of Stella for shine and added Marvy Snow Marker and heated it up for his beard and hat fur. I love all the texture it creates. I sponged red ink around the sides of the white rectangle and mounted it on green card stock. I also used a white gel pen to add script to the list. The sentiment is stamped on a green stitched rectangle and is from the same stamp set. I added green enamel dots to complete my card.
The Paper Players
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!