It's hard to believe that July is over and all the children will be back in school in the next few days. Summer just flew by!
It is time for new challenges at The Paper Players and Sunday Stamps!
I am so excited that I could combine these two challenge this week. I am in Indiana to see my niece star in Grease. She is playing the role of Sandy. I am so excited! She is sooo talented and we are very proud of her!
The fabulous Joanne is our hostess this week at The Paper Players! She has a Tic-Tac-Toe board for us to play along with! WOW--so many possibilities!
My card is created on a white card base. I added a yellow and white gingham background and used a coordinating plaid for the rectangle strip. My sentiment is stamped on a white stitched square. My flowers are from Altenew Peony Bouquet stamp set and the matching dies are used to cut them out. I used the Altenew Cool Summer Night inks. The leaves are from the same set. I added two banners from the matching DSP to complete the sketch. A few sparkling clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh were added for fun. My Tic-Tac-Toe row is the top row: die cut, banner birthday. Have fun and we can't wait to see what you create!
Don't forget to check out the fabulous inspirations from our design team and I hope that you will play along with our challenge this week.
The Paper Players Design Team
Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
- Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
- Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
- Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL. Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
- Have fun!! All stamping products are welcome.
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday August 11th @ 6pm EST
Thank you for stopping by my blog today! I always love to hear from you!
Have a wonderful week!