It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players!
The lovely Laurie is our hostess this week and she has a fantastic sketch for all of us! WOW! So many possibilities! We can't wait to see what you create!
I wanted to go ahead and make my Mommy's Mother's Day card in order to get it mailed in time. My Mom loves green and hummingbirds. I was looking through all my stamps and found this stamp from Simon Says Stamps that had never been inked. It is called Take Heart. I do believe it was a free set because it is very small in size. I could not find it on their site or on Pinterest. I started with a white card base and added a Kraft panel. Next, I took Old Olive and embossed it with a butterfly embossing folder. Then, I repeated the Kraft panel and added a white panel for the top layer. I stamped the sentiment in black. I stamped the cup full of flowers in black ink. I colored the image with Copic Markers. I added lots of Wink of Stella for shine. The little hummingbird was stamped, colored and fussy cut. I wanted it to be feeding off the flowers. A few purple enamel dots and some twine completed my card. I know this will make my Mom smile!
- Create a new paper-craft project specifically for this challenge.
- Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
- Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
- Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
- Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
- Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!
Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.
The Paper Players Design Team
Anne Marie Hile
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!