Thursday, December 26, 2019

Happy New Year 2020 Inspired By Challenge 104



Dec. 26. 2019

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and hopefully you are still celebrating!  BEST WISHES to all as we enter the New Year 2020!!

It's time for a new challenge at Inspired By!

We have a fantastic photo for all of you!
                                                         

How does this photo inspire you?  Is it the Drinks? trio? colors? theme? We can't wait to see what you create. 



My card is created on a white card base.  I added a black panel on the top of the card.  I cut the Gatsby Die by Pink Fresh with gold foil and cut it again in black and paper pieced the black pieces into  the gold frame.   The fireworks are heat embossed in gold powder and I added a gold sequin in the center of each one.  I stamped the sentiment in black.  


Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Check out all the inspiration from the Design Team.  We sure hope you will play along with us this week!  

  HUGS! 
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!