Dec. 29, 2019
Wishing you all a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR! May 2020 be filled with good health, new adventures and lots of time to be creative!
It is time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps!
We have a fabulous color challenge for all of you!
Use a minimum of 3 colors and a neutral of your choice.
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- The colors from this challenge MUST be the primary colors on your project.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday, Jan. 10th @ 6pm EST.
My card is created on a white card base. I added a black panel on top of the base. Then I trimmed a dark gray panel with a stitched die. The top layer is a light gray panel and I stamped the trees in black using the Rubbernecker Stamp set Winters Night. The snow is from the same stamp set and I stamped it on top of the trees with white ink. I love the way this turned out. I stamped the sentiment in black ink. It is a very simple and serene card.
Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.
Sunday Stamps Design Team
Claire Broadwater (me)
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!
Wow, this is just beautiful!ReplyDelete
What a great card, Claire! Your forest of trees with the snow is perfect for this weeks challenge!ReplyDelete