May 16, 2021
It's Sunday and time for new challenges at The Paper Players and Sunday Stamps.
The amazing Anne Marie is our hostess this week at The Paper Players and she has a fun Clean and Simple Challenge for all of us! You know I love polka dots so, I am a happy girl! Nothing more "southern" than polka dots! Remember to keep it CAS this week!
Sunday Stamps has a beautiful color challenge! It was so easy to combine these two challenges this week!
So put on those thinking caps and get creative!
CLEAN AND SIMPLE WEEK
LITTLE TO NO EMBELLISHMENTS
LOTS OF CLEAN WHITE SPACE (NO PATTERN)
Use a minimum of 3 colors and a neutral of your choice.
I had a lot of fun creating this card. My card base is white and then I added a white panel embossed with large polka dots for my background. A panel of black was added for accent and then another white layer was added. These little daises are from Clearly Besotted Celebrating You stamp set. I stamped the daisies in black and colored the centers with yellow Copic Markers and also added some gray on the petals to create dimension! The bright pink bow was cut using a die in this set. I stamped the sentiment in stamp!
The Paper Players
1. Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
2. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
3. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
4. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.
Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
5. All stamping products are welcome.
6. Have fun!
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- The colors from this challenge MUST be the PRIMARY colors on your project. Please do not combine our colors with any other color challenges.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on May 14th @ 6pm EST.
Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.
The Paper Players Design Team
Sunday Stamps Design Team
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!