It's Sunday and time for new challenges at The Paper Players and Sunday Stamps!
I am babysitting this weekend for two of my GRANDS, so I was excited that I could combine the challenges.
I am the hostess at The Paper Players this week. You all know that I love layers! The beautiful color palette from Sunday Stamps was perfect for the card I wanted to share. Please make sure you use a minimum of three of the colors in your card. PLEASE remember NOT to link your card to more than four challenges. The guidelines are listed below for both challenges. Just a friendly reminder!
My card is created on a white card base. I used the MFT Blueprints 20 for cutting the beautiful purple plaid paper from Lawn Fawn's Perfectly Plaid Rainbow paper pack. The Stamps of Life Succulents2 stamp set and dies were used on the cactus and pot. I have had this stamp set laying on my table for months. I love succulents and they have become very popular in decorating. I do not have a green thumb and people laugh when I say, "I can't keep a cactus alive"!, but it is true. I cut a Mossy Meadows circle from the Zig Zag Stitched circle die from SugarPea Designs. The Wild Wasabi rectangle was embossed with an embossing folder that I thought looked southwestern. The cactus is stamped and colored with Copic Markers. A few purple enamel dots were added for fun.
Don't forget to check out the fabulous inspirations from both design teams and I hope that you will play along with our challenges this week.
The Paper Players Design Team
Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
- Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
- Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
- Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL. Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
- Have fun!!
- All stamping products are welcome.
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday April 7th @ 6pm EST.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today! I always love to hear from you!
Have a wonderful week!