January 2, 2022
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!
I hope your holiday season was filled with special moments!! Wishing you happiness, good health and love in the New Year!
The "Amazing" Ann is our hostess this week. She is kicking the New Year off right with "SPARKLE" as our theme! We cant' wait to see what you create!
My card is created on a white card base. I covered the top of the card with SU Night of Navy card stock. The next layer is gold that I embossed with an embossing folder that makes texture. It is from SU, but I don't know the name. I rounded the corners with a corner rounder. I added a strip of vellum on top of the gold and rounded the corners on it, too. The die for the sentiment is from the SU Floral Gallery die set. I cut the words twice. Once with Night of Navy and once with gold foil. The Happy Birthday stamp set is from the Art Gallery set by SU. The die is from the SU Floral Gallery set, too. I stamped the flowers in Daffodil Delight and Hello Honey ink. I stamped the leaves with green ink and then fussy cut the flowers and glued them on top of the leaves. Gold sequins were added to complete my card.
- Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
- Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
- Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
- Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
- Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!
Be sure to stop by and say hello to
The Paper Players Design Team:
A HUGE WELCOME to our new guest designers! We are thrilled to have them joining us!
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!