It's Sunday and time for new challenges at The Paper Players and Sunday Stamps! I am excited that I could combine these two challenges this week!
The fabulous PP sketch is by our talented hostess Jaydee! The beautiful SSC color combo made me smile! I love these vibrant hues! Oh, there are endless possibilities with both of these challenges. We sure hope you will play along!
Use a minimum of 3 colors and a neutral of your choice.
I had a strip left over from the main panel and added it to the inside of the card. I added a sentiment from the MFT Sweet Nothings stamp set to complete the inside of my card.
Challenge Rules: Paper Players Challenge
1. Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
2. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
3. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
4. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.
Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
5. All stamping products are welcome.
Challenge Guidelines SSC:
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- The colors from this challenge MUST be the primary colors on your project.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday Feb.8th @ 6pm EST.
Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.
The Paper Players Design Team
Jaydee Laurie Schmidt
Sunday Stamps Design Team
Claire Broadwater (me)
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!