It is time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps!
We have a fantastic sketch for all of you! We can't wait to see what you create!
Sketch by Lisa
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday Dec. 27th @ 6pm EST.
I covered my white card base with a piece of Kraft DSP. I added two black strips of DSP to match the sketch. My mistletoe is stamped using the new stamp set at The Greetery Budding Beauties Winter stamp set. I cut the three mistletoe bunches using the matching dies. I added a twine bow at the top. The sentiment is stamped in black using the Hero Arts Under The Mistletoe stamp set.
Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.