Thursday, November 19, 2020

Praying For You Tic Tac Toe Challenge #tttc091

 Nov. 19, 2020

It's time for a new challenge at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge!

We hope you will play along with our new board! 


My card is created using the diagonal:  Metallic, Ink Blending, Brown


Unfortunately, I needed a sympathy card for a friend that lost her Daddy this week.  I decided to use  copper metallic for my background.  I trimmed it with an MFT border die.  I added patterned paper that had pine cones.  I then cut a copper sunburst to use as a frame.  The center piece is watercolor paper that I sponged with Distress inks .  I stamped the trees in dark brown using the Stampin' Up set Lovely As A Tree.  (Always a favorite set of mine!)  I added a brown ribbon and a sentiment.  

Sorry I only have one picture!  It was raining and I hurried to get this photo taken.  


Please stop by and see all the fabulous cards by the Design Team.  There is so much inspiration!

We hope you will play along with us this week!

Leave a comment and let me know your thoughts. 

HUGS!
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!