Nov. 29, 2020
It's time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps!
We have a fabulous color challenge for all of you! We can't wait to see all of your creations!
Use a minimum of 3 colors and a neutral of your choice.
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- The colors from this challenge MUST be the PRIMARY colors on your project. Please do not combine our colors with any other color challenges.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday Dec.11th @ 6pm EST.
My card is created on a white card base. I used patterned papers from Simple Stories: Simple Vintage North Pole Collection. I added a Vintage Santa from the Simple Stores Simple Vintage North Pole Collection - Ephemera - Bits and Pieces - Santa using foam tape. The sentiment is stamped in black ink.
Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.
Sunday Stamps Design Team
Claire Broadwater (me)
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!
What a fabulous design, Claire! It showcases all those pretty patterned papers so beautifully. And that Santa! He's definitely vintage adorbs! Love this!ReplyDelete
I love the vintage Santa and how you dressed up the card with beautiful patterned paper. Very cute!ReplyDelete