Nov. 15, 2020
It's time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps!
We have a fabulous sketch challenge for all of you. We can't wait to see what you create. Have FUN!
Sketch by Amy
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday Nov.27th @ 6pm EST.
My card is created on a green background. I cut the white panel using the Nordic Dies by The Greetery. I added a Real Red oval. The holly is stamped using the Holly stamp set by Technique Tuesday. I colored the holly and berries with Copic Markers. I added Wink of Stella for shine. The "JOY" is cut using a die from the matching die set for the holly stamp set.
Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.
Sunday Stamps Design Team
Claire Broadwater (me)
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!
Claire, this such a beautiful take on the sketch! I love the big holly and berry stamp and the pretty Nordic die to frame it all up! Totally gorgeous, my friend!ReplyDelete
Beautiful Claire - that bright Holly and Berry sprig makes a fantastic centrepiece!ReplyDelete
Love this....that poinsettia is beautiful and so is that background die!ReplyDelete
DUH....I meant to say HOLLY,not poinsettia!ReplyDelete
Gorgeous! I love the stitched detail for some texture without overwhelming with layers. The holly focus image is beautiful.ReplyDelete