Sunday, November 8, 2020

Under The Mistletoe Paper Players Challenge PP516

 Nov. 7, 2020

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at  The Paper Players!

The amazing Joanne is our hostess this week and she has a a timely challenge for all of us.  Nothing reminds us more of the holidays than Real Red, Shaded Spruce and Whisper White.  We can't wait to see what you create! 



My card is created on a white card.  I added a Real Red background.  The white panel is cut using a scalloped die.  I stamped the mistletoe in Shaded Spruce ink using the "Under The Mistletoe" stamp set by Hero Arts.  I added a few Real Red berries and a red bow.  The sentiment is from the same stamp set and stamped in Real Red.  I added a few pearls to complete my card.  

  1. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
  2. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  3. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
  4. Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
  5. Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!

Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.  

The Paper Players Design Team
Claire Broadwater
 Jaydee
Laurie Schmidt
LeAnne Pugliese
Anne Marie Hile
Ann Schach
Allisa Steinlicht
Mary Deatherage
Stef Perry

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts! 

HUGS!
Claire



9 comments:

  1. Claire, this is so beautifully CAS. You really showcased how fabulous these colors are together. The multiple touches of red and the white pearls are just perfect. Gorgeous, my friend
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the pearls too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful! Love that mistletoe image, so lovely against the red background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Claire! I LOVE the mistletoe image! This is such a gorgeous clean and simple card! You nailed the challenge colors for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple and lovely! I love that postage stamp look!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Claire this is just so clean, crisp and absolutely beautiful! A wonderful use of the challenge colors and it looks like a good candidate for creating multiples as well. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty Claire! Those pearls are the perfect finishing touch, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just gorgeous Claire - so crisp and clean and I love the addition of those big pearls too! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!