July 26, 2026
It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players.
The creative Christy is our hostess this week. She has a great sketch for all of us. You can make any type of card with this sketch! So have fun and get creative.
My card is created for a friend that is battling cancer. I used SU Old Olive card stock and cut a scalloped base with a die. The SU paper is retired, but it is a poppy pattern that I have kept in my stash. I used a die to cut the trio of flowers. I added a little butterfly sticker and a sentiment that is embossed in white embossing powder. A few pearls were added for fun.
The Paper Player Guidelines
1. Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
2. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
3. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
4. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.
Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
5. All stamping products are welcome.
For more inspiration, be sure to visit the rest of The Paper Players Design Team:
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!
Hugs!
Claire


I love those papers and I am sure this will bring some warm love and comfort to your friend!
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card, Claire, and I love those poppies. I'm still hoarding quite a bit of that DSP pack too, it's beautiful. I am sure your friend will appreciate this. Thanks for making my sketch look so good and have a wonderful week, my friend!
ReplyDelete