Sunday, August 2, 2026

Sending You Sweet Wishes The Paper Players Challenge PP797

 August 2, 2026

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players.

The amazing Jan is our hostess this week and she has a fun Theme Challenge for all of us.  "For the Little Ones" is the theme.  There are endless possibilities for children.  It could be for a baby or young child and any reason to send a card works, too. Birthdays, holidays, back to school, etc.   So, have fun and get creative! 


I don't know anyone expecting a new baby, so I decided to make a card that any child would love.  I don't know anyone that doesn't love a gum ball machine--I still like them.  LOL!  I found this polka dot paper in my stash and thought it would be perfect for this card.  The gum ball machine die is from Simon Says Stamp.  I have had it in my stash for years.  I created a shaker card and filled the machine with seed beads.  A fun sentiment was added to complete my card. 


The Paper Player Guidelines
1.  Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
2.  Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
3.  Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
4.  Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.
 Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
5.  All stamping products are welcome.
6.  Have fun!

For more inspiration, be sure to visit the rest of The Paper Players Design Team:

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!
Claire

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute, Claire! I love the polka dot background, perfect for your gumball machine. Every time my kiddo sees one, he wants to get something but usually we don't have a pocketful of change anymore. The shaker element is sure to make this card a big hit! Have a wonderful week, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun. I Love the shaker and your polka dot paper background. Perfect for a child card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!