Sunday, April 16, 2023

A Note To Say Hello The Paper Players Challenge PP636 and Sunday Stamps Challenge SSC307

 April 16, 2023

It's Sunday and time for new challenges at The Paper Players and Sunday Stamps 

The Lovely LeAnne is the hostess this week at  The Paper Players.  She has a Clean and Simple Challenge for all of you!  The theme is "Pencil Me In"!  Please use a pencil, pen or craft image on your project this week.  Just remember to keep it Clean and Simple!  

The fabulous Color Challenge at Sunday Stamps  is perfect for the season!  So many possibilities with this one!  Have Fun because this combo is gorgeous!  Just make sure you use a minimum of three of the colors in your project. 


My card is created on a white card base.  I added a Night of Navy (SU) card panel.  The next level is a white panel cut with a die.   I stamped the Stampin Up  Crafting Forever  pens on my panel.  I colored them with Copic Markers.  The sentiment is stamped in black.  I added three pink enamel dots to complete my card.  

                 The Paper Players

1.  Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
2.  Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
3.  Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
4.  Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.
 Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
5.  All stamping products are welcome.
6.  Have fun!
  

Sunday Stamps 
Challenge Guidelines
  • Feel free to use any brand of product you have. 
  • Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links). 
  • Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
  • We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
  • Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post. 
  • Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday April 28th @ 6pm EST. 

The Paper Players Design Team
Sunday Stamps Design Team
Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!
Claire


8 comments:

  1. I am loving your girly pen set in our new colors!! Creative inspiration for those who decide to play along with our "Floral Fragrance" color challenge that begins today!! #SSC307

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun is this! I still have this set and almost used it but ended going with the other crafty one! The bright colors are perfect! That envelope...wowza! Thanks for rocking my challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now what crafter doesn't like a fancy pen?! These ones are welcome in my collection any time! I love the swirly border detail too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect card for this challenge, Claire! I love these fancy pens in these awesome colors. And that envelope!!! It's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Claire, what a perfect image for the challenge and I love how you incorporated the colors, too. The little enamel dots are the perfect finishing touch, and the whimsical stitched frame dies add a lovely touch of movement. Fabulous card, my friend
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well you can never go wrong with a pink pen! This is super cute, Claire! The envelope is the perfect finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You really rocked those colors and the challenge, Claire! I haven't used a fountain pen for many years, but now I have the desire to find myself an elegant pen and practice some calligraphy. Beautiful card!
    Xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  8. Who wouldn't love a hot pink pen to write with? :) Super cute, Claire!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!