Sunday, April 9, 2023

Happy Easter The Paper Players Challenge PP635

 April 9, 2023

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players

The Amazing Joanne is our hostess this week and she has a very fun Color Challenge for all of us!  We can't wait to see what you create!   It's time for all the pastel lovers to create some fabulous projects!  





My card is created on a white card base.  I used watercolor paper to create the background.  I used a sponge and distress inks for the grass and sky.  The Sun was created on watercolor paper and distress inks, too and cut with a sun die.  The little Bunnies are from Reverse Confetti,  The set is called Hippity Hoppity.  Reverse Confetti went out of business, but you may be able to find this set on Ebay.  The sentiment is from the same set.  The basket is created using a die from Reverse Confetti.  I have owned this die for years.  I love it.  I stamped the eggs and flowers from the same stamp set and colored them with Copic Markers!  Two clouds were added.  I put Wink of Stella on most of the card for shine! 



  1. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  2. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
  3. Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
  4. Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!

Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Teams.  



The Paper Players Design Team

              Claire Broadwater  That's me

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!
Claire

8 comments:

  1. Claire, what a wonderful little scene you have created! Those adorable bunnies with their egg filled Easter basket just makes me smile! I love the sun peeking from behind the clouds, too. Fabulous card
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I love the way you colored the watercolor background--it's perfect for your little Easter bunnies and their basket! Hope you had a blessed holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious scene! The bunnies are too cute! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claire, those bunnies are so darned cute! And I'm very impressed by the smoothness of your blending.
    Xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  5. Claire this is so cute - it reminds me of my children collecting their Easter eggs! They may be teens, but it still has to be done! A sweet little scene for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Claire, what an adorable card! The clouds...the sun...the blended background! Everything is just delightful...including those bunnies! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Claire, Such a sweet card. I love the little scene. Those bunnies are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Claire, everything about your card and this adorable little scene just makes me smile! Soooo stinking cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!