Sunday, April 23, 2023

Birthday Girl Happy You Day The Paper Players Challenge PP637

 April 23, 2023

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players

The Amazing Ann is our hostess this week and she has a very fun Sketch Challenge for all of us!  This sketch makes my layer loving heart so happy!  We can't wait to see what you create!   


My card is created on a white card base.  I added a piece of patterned paper from my stash with beach balls for the background.  The rectangle strip is from the same paper pack.  I used the MFT Pure Innocence Pool Girl Stamps Set to stamp the image.  I colored her with Copic Markers and paper pieced her bathing suit.  I added Wink of Stella and Glossy Accents to the raft for shine.  The sentiment is from other MFT Pure Innocence set.  The sun is cut with the same polka dots as the bathing suit.  I used a die to cut the sun.  This card was sent to Miss Addison.  Can you believe she turned 14? Time flies! 

  1. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  2. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
  3. Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
  4. Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!

Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Teams.  



The Paper Players Design Team

              Claire Broadwater  That's me

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!
Claire

6 comments:

  1. This is so cute....we all can use some sunshiny, beachy images! Hot weather will be here before we know it! And I am sure there are plenty of gals who would love getting this in the mail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie patootie, Claire! Not only is the little girl adorable, I LOVE the beachball and swimsuit papers. What a great idea to have the sun and swimsuit match! The polka dotted paper is so cheery. Thank you for making my sketch shine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This little cutie is just adorable Claire and what fabulous papers to pair with the image! I love it ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claire, adding the sun as your half-circle element was a genius idea and your little cutie is too adorable in her yellow polka dot swimsuit. I love that you repeated that in the sun btw! Such a fun card.
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card, Claire! The idea of matching the little sunbather's suit to the sun with the same paper is brilliant! The printed papers are beautifully combined.
    Xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! That little lady is certainly having a fun day on the beach. Great use of the sun and those bright papers are fabulous. Suzy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!