October 10, 2021
It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players!
The amazing Anne Marie is our hostess this week and she has a fun "Fall" color challenge for all of us! We can't wait to see what you create!
My card is created on a white card base. I used a die to cut the Early Expresso background. I embossed this panel with a wood grained embossing folder. I cut a Pumpkin Pie panel using a die and then I stamped the leaves on Pale Papaya using Early Expresso ink. The stamp set is an an SU set that is retired now. I love these leaves, so I will never get rid of this set. I seem to pull it out every year. The sentiment is stamped on Pale Papaya. I added twine on the top of the leaves.
- Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
- Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
- Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
- Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
- Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!
Be sure to stop by and say hello to The Paper Players Design Team: