Sunday, October 3, 2021

I'm Thinking of you! Sunday Stamps Challenge ssc267

 October 3, 2020

It's time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps!

We have a fabulous color challenge for all of you!  

We can't wait to see what you create.

 Use a minimum of 3 colors and a neutral of your choice.


My card is created on a white card base.  A red panel and a turquoise panel were cut. I  used a scalloped die on the turquoise one.   Then a white panel is added on top.  The flower is create using the SU Art Gallery stamp set.  The sentiment is from the same stamp set.  I added a few enamel dots to finish my card.  

Challenge Guidelines

  • Feel free to use any brand of product you have. 
  • The colors from this challenge MUST be the PRIMARY colors on your project. Please do not combine our colors with any other color challenges.
  • Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links). 
  • Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
  • We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
  • Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post. 
  • Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Oct.15th @ 6pm EST. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!