June 6, 2021
It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players!
The amazing Ann is our hostess this week and she has a very timely theme challenge for all of us! Signs of Summer are all around us now. We can't wait to see what you create!
Nothing screams summer like bathing suits and flip flops. I used a variety of patterned papers to create my card. I cut the bathing suit paper with a scalloped die. I cut the center starbursts with an old SU die. The flip flops are from an old SSS stamp set. It is no longer available. I colored the flip flops with Copic Markers and fussy cut them. I stamped the sentiment in black and added a few pink enamel dots.
- Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
- Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
- Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
- Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
- Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!
Be sure to stop by and say hello to The Paper Players Design Team: