May 30, 2021
HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND!!!!!
I hope you have a relaxing weekend and reflect on the true meaning of this special holiday!
My card was super easy to create and it packs a punch. I started with a white card base. I added the red, white and blue stars and stripes paper on the top. The red and blue stars were cut with dies and the sentiment is a sticker. I added two white enamel dots to the center of the stars. That's it!
The Paper Players
1. Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
2. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
3. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
4. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.
Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
5. All stamping products are welcome.
6. Have fun!
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- The colors from this challenge MUST be the PRIMARY colors on your project. Please do not combine our colors with any other color challenges.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on June 17th @ 6pm EST.
Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.
The Paper Players Design Team
Sunday Stamps Design Team