Feb. 7, 2021
It's Sunday and you know what that means!
It is time for a new challenge at The Paper Players!
The amazing Anne Marie is our hostess this week and she has a FUN theme challenge for all of us! Let's use Hearts and/or Stars on our projects this week!
My card is created for my grandson. I know he will love it. I used a slim line die for the red scalloped background. I created the shark using the MFT Baby Shark Die. I used turquoise, gray and red papers. I accented the body and eyes with a white gel pen. I cut out turquoise hearts with a SU punch and added them around the sentiment. The "I Chews You" is from the MFT Sharky Sentiments Stamp Set. The "Will You Be May Valentine is from a stamp set I found in my stash!
- Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
- Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
- Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
- Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
- Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!
Be sure to stop by and say hello to The Paper Players Design Team: