Feb. 7, 2021
It's time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps.
We have a fabulous sketch from Lisa for all of you!
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday @ 6pm EST.
My twins, Joe and John have a birthday this week, so I made them cards using this sketch. I added some fun polka dots to the background and then cut the strips using playing card symbols on the DSP. They both like to play poker, so I thought this was fun. I added some white twine, a big red heart and another smaller heart using a different pattern. The sentiment is from the MFT stamp You're Super stamp set. I could not find this stamp set on their page. It must be retired.
Visit the Design Team's blogs for lots of inspiration!
Sunday Stamps Design Team
Claire Broadwater (me)
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!
How clever to have the strips of paper with playing card symbols for your poker-loving sons! Love your take on the sketch Claire, a bright cheery birthday card for sure!ReplyDelete