Feb. 14, 2021
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!!!
It's Sunday and you know what that means!
It is time for a new challenge at The Paper Players!
The lovely Jaydee is our hostess this week and she has an amazing color challenge for all of us! Have fun!
I created two cards for this week's challenge. I found two different black and white patterns in my paper stash. I added a red heart cover using the SugarPea Designs Dangle Heart Cover Plate Die for the top layer. I also cut love with a die using gold glitter paper. The sentiment was stamped with black ink and fussy cut. Which one is your favorite?
- Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
- Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
- Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
- Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
- Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!
Be sure to stop by and say hello to The Paper Players Design Team: