Jan, 19, 2020
It 's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players!
The lovely Laurie is the hostess this week and she has a fabulous Clean and Simple Challenge for all of us. Now, fashion is right up my alley and I was so excited to create a card. We can't wait to see what you create!
I love shoes, so I knew I had to use this fun stamp set by The Ton, Holiday Shoes. I colored the image with Copic Markers and fussy cut the image. I added Wink of Stella and white gel pen. The sentiment is stamped with Versa Mark and heat embossed with white embossing powder on black card stock. I added the black and white pattern for my background. A few black enamel dots were added for fun. I hope Laurie considers my card CAS.
Challenge Rules: Paper Players Challenge
1. Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
2. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
3. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
4. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.
Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
5. All stamping products are welcome.
6. Have fun!
The Paper Players Design Team
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!