Thursday, January 23, 2020

With Love Inspired By 108


Jan. 23, 2020

It's time for a new challenge at Inspired By!

This month is passing by quickly and this photo reminds me that Spring is coming.  






How does this photo inspire you?  Is it the colors? flower? letters? symbols? clusters?




I was inspired by the colors and the flowers.  I love this bright green and turquoise color combo.  I used a cover plate die to create the background.  The vase , flowers and sentiment are from the Simon Says Stamp Mandy's Flowers stamp set.  I colored the vase and flowers with Copic Markers.  A few grey enamel dots were added to complete my card.


Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Check out all the inspiration from the Design Team.  We sure hope you will play along with us this week!  



  HUGS! 
Claire

2 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!