Thursday, January 16, 2020

Serenity Now Inspired By Challenge 107


Jan. 16, 2020


It's Thursday and we have a new challenge at Inspired By!







How are you inspired by the picture? colors? texture? bold print? sketch? 



The older I get, I cherish "quiet" time.  It restores my soul.  There are so many distractions in our busy lives.  I love times when there is NO TV, internet or phone.  

I have to laugh that I chose a girl doing yoga because I don't practice yoga.  I know I need to, but they told me I couldn't talk in class, so I decided it wasn't for me!  LOL!  


I created a background on watercolor paper using Distress Inks.  I love the way it turned out.  My little girl is from MFT Stamps.  She is a Pure Innocence girl.  I love these stamps.  This on is called PI Serenity.  I colored her with Copic Markers, paper pieced her shirt and cut her out with the matching die.  The sentiment is stamped on black and heat embossed with white embossing powder.  I cut the ends of the black sentiment to create a banner.  A few black enamel dots completed my card. 



Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Check out all the inspiration from the Design Team.  We sure hope you will play along with us this week!  


  HUGS! 
Claire

1 comment:

  1. Your card is oh so cute!! I love your sweet girl and interpretation this week, perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!