Sunday, October 6, 2019

Thankful For A Friend Like You! Paper Players 462

October 6, 2019

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players.

Our lovely and talented JoAnne is our hostess this week!  She has a fabulous theme challenge for all of us.  We all have so much to be thankful for and this is our chance to make a card for someone special to let them know!  We can't wait to see what you create! 





My card is created using a few stamps from new company The Greetery.  I love all of their stamp sets.  I stamped the Mason jar from the Just Mason Around stamp set.  I used three different colors of orange inks on the jar.  The twine is from the same stamp set stamped in brown.  The background is created using the Mason Jar Fillers Stencils.  The cattails are from the Budding Beauties Autumn stamp set.  I used the matching die to cut them out.  The sentiment is stamped in brown using the Sugar Pea Designs Nuts About You stamp set.  



 Challenge Rules: Paper Players Challenge

1.  Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
2.  Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
3.  Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
4.  Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.
 Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
5.  All stamping products are welcome.
6.  Have fun! 

Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.  

The Paper Players Design Team

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts! 

HUGS!
Claire

8 comments:

  1. Love your fall mason jar bouquet! I love The Greetery stamps/dies as well and you've rocked them with this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Claire! I LOVE mason jars. Your colors are just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely collection of autumn foliage Claire - I love the coloured Mason jar too! Beautiful rich colours, perfect for the season.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wow, Claire! I LOVE this jar. The bouquet is lovely. The colors you selected are absolutely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a perfect jar of thankfulness! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Claire, I love the fall colours you have used and that coloured Mason jar is just perfect! Cx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Claire, I love the colors and that wonderful jar. Also love how you popped some of the elements up. Gorgeous, my friend. Hope you had a wonderful week
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh, I just love that jar stamp, Claire! So perfect in the fall color combo and I just love the added dimension, too. Very pretty, my friend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!