Thursday, October 10, 2019

Fall Inspired By Challenge 93

 October 10, 2019

It's time for a new challenge at Inspired By!

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday!  It is all about food, family and friends.  So this challenge might remind you of this wonderful holiday! 


                                        

How are you inspired? Thanksgiving? Fall? Colors? Clean and Simple? Large focal word? banner? leaves? pattern?....




My card is created on a Kraft card base.  It is very hard to tell, but I used a brick stencil and applied embossing paste to create my background!  


The leaves are cut using the SugarPea Designs Stitched Autumn Icons.  I sponged some Tea Dye Distress ink around the border and on the stitching.  I added twine bows to each leaf.  The sentiment is cut using the Honey Bee Stamps Fall Dies.  I love this die because it has 3 layers.  I used Smokey Slate and Black card stock. 


For my envelope flap, I used a checked patterned paper.  

Thanks for stopping by my blog!  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts.  Don't forget to stop by all the Design Team cards for lots of inspiration!

HUGS!
Claire



1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favorite cards you've ever done!!! LOVE that "fall" die...perfect for the challenge photo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!