Sunday, October 6, 2019

Pumpkin Full of Flowers Sunday Stamps Challenge 215

October 6, 2019

It's time for a new challenge Sunday Stamps

We have a fantastic color challenge for all of you!  Don't you just LOVE it!  We can't wait to see what you create! 


                                             Use a minimum of 3 colors and a neutral of your choice.



Challenge Guidelines
  • Feel free to use any brand of product you have. 
  • Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links). 
  • Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
  • We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
  • Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post. 
  • Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday, October 18th @ 6pm EST. 




I can't begin to tell you how much I love this set from Honey Bee Stamps!!!!!  I used a dark grey card base and layered it with Cajun Craze and Crumb Cake card stock cut with a postage die.  The pumpkin is cut on orange paper using the Honey Bee Stamps Fall Bouquet die set.  The flowers and leaves are from the same set using the same colors as in the card base.  I used a sponge to ink the items for added dimension!  I am crazy about this card.  I think it is my favorite new set.  





Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.  

                                     Sunday Stamps Design Team
Claire Broadwater (me)

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!
Claire

2 comments:

  1. I believe this is one of the most slender die cut cards I have ever seen. Not only are they my favorite colors combined but the way you put this together is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pumpkin is fantastic! Love the fall colors in your flowers too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!