Sunday, August 11, 2019

Be A Pop Of Color In A Black and White World Paper Player #454

August 11, 2019 

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players!

The multi talented Jaydee is our hostess this week and she has a fabulous Color Challenge for all of us!  
Black and White plus any color of your choice!  How fun is that!!!!!!  There should be a big variety of colors in our gallery this week!  

                                            



My favorite color is red, so I decided to add it to the black and white.  I used a white card base and added a Real Red layer.  I trimmed a white layer with a scalloped die.  Then I cut a black scalloped border using a MFT die.  The little ladybug is from 
Honey Bee Stamps Little Ladies stamp set.  I colored her with Copic Markers and added Wink of Stella for shine.  The sentiment is from Right at Home Color in Sentiments stamp set.  I added a few black enamel dots to complete my card.  I added a piece of red and white gingham paper to my envelope flap.



 Challenge Rules: Paper Players Challenge

1.  Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
2.  Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
3.  Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
4.  Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.
 Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
5.  All stamping products are welcome.
6.  Have fun! 

Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.  

The Paper Players Design Team

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts! 

HUGS
Claire

7 comments:

  1. Claire
    red is the perfect color with black and white and I am in love with that sentiment. Fabulous card, my friend. Thank you for rocking my challenge this week.
    Hugs
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this!!! That sentiment is awesome. What a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable sentiment and ladybug! I generally gravitate toward red with black and white but challenged myself to another color - lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that sweet ladybird Claire and the sentiment is just perfect! A great colour combo too. A fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love a card which makes me smile...and this sweet card certainly did! This is such an adorable image...and a GREAT sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great sentiment and perfect on your adorable ladybug card! Also love the layout and scallop edges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, that little lady bug is darling, Claire! I especially love the pop of gingham on the envelope to compliment the card. I don't think that sentiment could have been more perfect for your card and this challenge. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!