Sunday, August 11, 2019

Thankful Sunday Stamps SSC211 Freshly Made Sketches #400

August 11, 2019

Today we have a new challenge at Sunday Stamps

This is our new color challenge!  Isn't it pretty?  Looks like somewhere I would love to visit! 

Use a minimum of 3 colors and a neutral of your choice.

I am also linking my card to the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge.  It is a very special week for their team.  It is their 400th challenge!  WOW!  They inspire us each week with all their creativity and I am glad I could join them this week! The cool thing is they went back and pulled their first sketch for all of us! 




My card is created on a Very Vanilla card base.  I added a dark brown layer then began to create all the shapes in the sketch.  I used a variety of Fall papers for my shapes.  The little turkey is from Winnie & Walter Stampets Turkey.  I colored him with Copic Markers.  Wink of Stella was added for shine.  I used a variety of the colors in the Sunday Stamps inspiration photo. A few enamel dots were added to complete the sketch! The sentiment is from Neat and Tangled Oak Leaf Stamp Set.  


The challenge will end on Friday, August 23rd  @ 6pm EST.Challenge Guidelines
  • Feel free to use any brand of product you have. 
  • The colors from this challenge MUST be the primary colors on your project.
  • Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links). 
  • Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
  • We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
  • Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post. 
  • Have Fun!!!


Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.  

  Sunday Stamps Design Team
Claire Broadwater (me)

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!



Hugs!
Claire

5 comments:

  1. Love the papers you chose and that cute turkey!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuutee turkey and love that papers too
    you are lucky have the paper that match the color combo
    I have difficulty to choose my ink colors
    cause I am not own much DP
    great and cute card Claire
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, very cute! I'm not ready to think Thanksgiving, but I love this little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card! Love that turkey and your designer paper is perfect! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute Turkey, Claire! I love the zig-zag die cut squares. Looks perfect for your cool Turkey! lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!