Thursday, August 8, 2019

Learning Is Fun! Inspired By Challenge #84

August 8, 2019

It's time for a new challenge at Inspired By!



I love all school related things.  I am still a teacher at heart and this inspiration photo makes me happy!  What inspires you in this photo?  the numbers, bus, apples, polka dots, table settings? 
We can't wait to see what you create!  



My card is created on a white cards base.  I used a stitched rectangle die to cut out the school bus paper that I found in my stash.  The red paper and the journal paper were cut using the SugarPea Designs 
Notebook Journal Card Die.  The little bear is from SugarPea Designs Teacher's Pet Stamp Set.  I colored him with Copic Markers.  I used Glossy Accents on the apple to make it shine.  The sentiment is from Your Next Stamp Learning Is Fun.  I added a few star stickers.  This card was made for my grandson Robert.  He started Kindergarten last week.  



Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Check out all the inspiration from the Design Team.  We sure hope you will play along with us this week!  

HUGS! 
Claire

1 comment:

  1. Simply adorable card...love your sweet bear heading back to school!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!