Sunday, July 14, 2019

Happy Birthday! PP450

July 14, 2019

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players!

The lovely LeAnne is our hostess this week.  She has an amazing color challenge for all of us!  I love these bold, vibrant colors! We can't wait to see what you create! 



My grandson, Robert loves blues and greens so, this gave me the perfect opportunity to make his card.  I can't believe he is 5!!!!  Time flies!



My base card is Blueberry Bushel.  I layered the Granny Apple Green with the BB.  I love the way it popped.  The candles are from MFT    I used Balmy Blue and Granny Apple Green to create the candles.  I used yellow ink for the flames and added the hearts stamped in Blueberry Bushel.  A quick and easy card for a special little fellow!


Challenge Rules: Paper Players Challenge

1.  Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
2.  Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
3.  Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
4.  Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.
 Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
5.  All stamping products are welcome.
6.  Have fun! 


Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.  

The Paper Players Design Team

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts! 



HUGS
Claire

7 comments:

  1. I bet he loved this card...I sure do...the candles look awesome in the challenge colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5 candles for a 5 year old - perfect! I love the hearts in the flames Claire - I'll bet Robert loved his card too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just awesome, Claire! Your little candles are perfect, I love them all! Those birthdays just zip by, don't they?! TOO FAST!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, Claire! Your birthday card brought a smile to my face because of the hearts in the flames. I have no doubt that Robert loved his card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Claire, this is a great use of the colors and I love that it's fitting for any gender - and any age. The little hearts on the candles are adorable and five hearts for a 5 year old... perfect. I bet he loved it!
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

  6. super cute candles , very harmonic composition
    congrats Claire :)
    have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute, cute, CUTE! Love this card so much, Claire and I'm sure your grandson did as well. The little hearts are the perfect detail!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!