Thursday, July 11, 2019

Live is Meant To Be Enjoyed! Inspired By 80

June 11, 2019

Inspired By... beach day


What do you think of this? I feel so relaxed when looking at this photo. How are you inspired? colors? denim? woodgrain? picnic?  I love the beach!  It is my happy place!  


My love for the beach reflects in this little girl.  The theme and colors in the inspiration photo inspired my card.  I used the MFT Pure Innocence Beach Day stamp.  I colored her with Copic Markers.  I paper pieced her hat and suit and added some polka dots with white gel pen.  
I used Distress inks to create the background and sand.  I added some gold paint flecks in the sand to add dimension!  Wink of Stella was added for shine to the float and sand pail.


Thank you very much for stopping by my blog!  We hope you will join us this week! 
HUGS!
Claire 



4 comments:

  1. What a little sweetie! I love her bathing suit...I wish I could fit into a polka-dotted bikini, LOL! And your beachy background is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! Oh to be at the seaside right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just adorable...love your sweet beach baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's ADORABLE! Love your beach-scene and your distressed background is perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!