It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps!
We have an amazing color combo for all of you! We can't wait to see what you create!
Use a minimum of 3 colors to create your cards
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- The colors from this challenge MUST be the primary colors on your project.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday @ 6pm EST.
I used a purple background for my card. Alcohol inks were used to create this amazing panel. I used an MFT die to create the border. Celebrate was die cut in purple and black for the sentiment.
I used the extra strip from the alcohol ink panel for the inside and added a birthday sentiment.
Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.