Sunday, July 7, 2019

Day Drinking PP449

July 7, 2019

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players!

The lovely Laurie is our hostess this week and she has a fun theme challenge for all of us!

I have hundreds of stamp sets and I must admit, I did not have anything that was related to a water sport.  So, I stepped outside the box and used a digital stamp that I have had in my stash for awhile.  This little girl is enjoying her beverage while she floats, so it made me think of a Southern song about "Day Drinking"!  Don't you think that is a sport??? 

Now, that beverage can be whatever you want it to be!  SMILE!  



My card is created on a white 5 X 5 card base.  I cut a red layer and then found this wave paper in my stash.  This little girl is a digital stamps, but I have no idea where I got her.  I am so sorry.  I used two different dies to cut the border around her and backed it in red paper.  I colored her with Copic Markers and added Wink of Stella for shine.  I also added Glossy Accents to her glasses.  The sentiment was created on my computer.  



The inside is finished with the same patterned paper.  The sentiment is from MFT Good Time To Wine.

Challenge Rules
: Paper Players Challenge

1.  Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
2.  Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
3.  Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
4.  Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.
 Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
5.  All stamping products are welcome.
6.  Have fun! 


Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.  

The Paper Players Design Team


Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts! 

HUGS
Claire

7 comments:

  1. Claire, this is so stinking CUTE! That little cutie-patootie looks like she's having some fun in the sun, for sure. Whether it's sweet tea or something a wee bit stronger, that certainly is a "sport" here in the South. Haha! Such a creative take on the challenge, my friend! Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute, Claire! You are SO creative!!! This little cutie is colored to perfection. I LOVE the sentiments, both inside and out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love day drinking! This is adorable and love the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card...what an adorable image and your coloring is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL..it should be a sport if it's not!But tubing is a water sport so you are covered either way..haha! SOOO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love this Claire - this is a watersport I can totally get on board with!! Love the background paper and beautiful colouring too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now... that's my kinda sport! This card made me laugh, Claire. I love her sunglasses and that tube :-) Fabulous coloring, too.
    Hugs
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!