Saturday, July 6, 2019

For The Happy Couple Sketch Saturday #571

July 6, 2019



Good Morning and happy Saturday Sketchers!

 A Day For Daisies is back this week
to sponsor our challenge! 
The prize this week:
$8 A Day for Daisies gift certificate.


A Day for Daisies provides over 1000 digital illustrations and a fast growing line of new clear polymer stamps, designs for all occasions! Tammy draws all of the beautiful images herself, in her distinctive style.  The ADFD Blog hosts challenges and free digital images are a regular feature each month.  Hope you check out their current challenge too!


Here is sketch #571:


My card is created on a 5 X 5 square white card base.  I embossed the top layer with an embossing folder.  I backed the other elements with silver foil.  The cake and stand are from a retired Stampin' Up! set-Cake Soiree.  The sentiment is from  Simon Says Stamp set Congratulations.  I added a few rhinestones to complete my card. 




Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  We sure hope you will join us this week with your wonderful creations!  Don't forget to stop by all the DT blogs for lots of inspiration!  

HUGS!
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!