Sunday, May 5, 2019

Happy You're My Friend Sunday Stamps 204 Paper Players 440

May 5,2019

It's  Sunday and time for new challenges at The Paper Players and Sunday Stamps!  I am excited that I could combine these two challenges this week!  



                                     



Lisa designed this fabulous sketch for us at Sunday Stamps!  I love it!  So many fabulous possibilities!  

The lovely Jaydee is our hostess this week at The Paper Players.  Her theme is "Life Is Better With Friends"!  I know all of you agree!!  I don't know what I would do without my friends.  They are my family I chose!  




My card is created on a white card base.  I added a piece of pink and white gingham on the top of the base.  I cut a piece of flowered paper with a scalloped die for the next layer.  The girlfriends are stamped in black ink using an old Art Impressions stamp.  Nothing says girlfriends like these stamps!  I colored these sassy gals with Copic Markers and paper pieced all of their clothing.  The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamps.  A little Wink of Stella and my girls are ready to go!  



Challenge Guidelines
  • Feel free to use any brand of product you have. 
  • Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links). 
  • Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
  • We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
  • Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post. 
  • Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday May 17th @ 6pm EST. 



Challenge Rules
: Paper Players Challenge

 1.  Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
2.  Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
3.  Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
4.  Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.
 Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
5.  All stamping products are welcome.
Have Fun!

                                                    Sunday Stamps Design Team
Claire Broadwater (me)



The Paper Players Design Team

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts! 

HUGS
Claire

4 comments:

  1. So much to love about your card this week Claire - firstly that sassy pair really make me smile! Who wouldn't want to receive this?! I love the fun papers and paper-pieced clothes and you are so right - friends are the family we choose and this pair look like they would be there for each other through thick and thin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, these "friends" just crack me up! I love how you paper-pieced their outfits, as well as the cute background papers you used! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute are these ladies? So stinking cute and I love their paper pieced outfits! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Claire! What an adorable card! Their paper-pieced outfits are the best! What a great way to celebrate friendship!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!